The beach of Villaricos has its southern tip in the River Almanzora mouth, and includes small coves with a very well-cared for surroundings.
• Parking: There are two parking spaces. There is only horizontal signposting.
• Access ramps.
• Moving footbridges: 2.50 m wide and without discontinuities
• Adapted toilets.
• Adapted showers.
• Shaded areas.
• Amphibious chairs. You must request them in the lookout post of the adjacent beach.
• Supporting people in the nearest lookout post. Timetable from Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00-2:30 and 4:30-8:00 p.m.
• Signposting: Adapted access without signposting.
Geographical Coordinates GPS
Acceso a Almería Accesible: http://www.almeriaaccesible.es